Saturday 8 September 2018

New Dreams

New Dreams Book Post 424

New Dreams is the third novel in the Elydian Dawn series. This one completes the miniseries begun in Elysian Dawn and continued in The Silvering. The starship Elysian Dawn crashed on an unexplored planet. The survivors had no hope of rescue until one of them managed to make contact with Cornelia Conti, one of the few remaining directors of the company Outward-Bound. Cornelia in turn sought help from Citizen Meera Singh of Shiva and a joint rescue effort was mounted. Things didn't go well, and in the fall-out from that attempt the survivors had to find new dreams.
    The Elydian Dawn series is science fiction at a cross-over level. It is suitable for YA readers, but it's not YA. Some of the POV characters are mature adults. 
I am quite proud of this series, which I began writing years ago, and am delighted that it's now available in ebook form. It is (or soon will be) available in paperback as well.
   Now this third in the series is out, the next in line will be Rachel Outward Bound, which will, I hope, come out in 2019.
   If you read this series I'd love to hear from you. For more information about the world of Elydian Dawn, go to the website http://elydiandawn.weebly.com 
   To buy the series, go to this buy link

CONTEST! Make a comment on this blog to go in the draw for a solar-system bracelet, suitable for anyone who doesn't try to swallow gemstone beads.




 ABOUT THE BLOG


Sally is Sally Odgers; author, anthologist and reader. You can find you way into her maze of websites and blogs via the portal here.(Sally is me, by the way.)

The goal for 2017 was to write a post a day profiling the background behind one of my books; how it came to be written, what it's about, and any things of note that happened along the way. 2017 is well behind us, but I ran out of year before running out of books. As of June 2018 I STILL hadn't run out of books, but many of those still to come are MIA by which I mean I don't have copies and remember little about them. There are more new books in the pipeline, and I'm certainly showcasing those, but in between times, I'm profiling some of my characters, places and objects. Thank you so much to everyone who's come along on this journey so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading