Sunday 20 May 2018

Pearl the Magical Unicorn

Pearl the Magical Unicorn. Book Post 419

Pearl is the only unicorn in the Kingdom, but she's not lonely. She has her best friends Olive and Tweet for company. Like all unicorns, Pearl has magic, but no one has ever taught her how to use it. It;s up to Pearl to find out.

Olive and Tweet enjoy the fun of watching what Pearl will do next, but sometimes things go wrong and Pearl gets discouraged. That's where her friends really show their worth. As Olive says, "You can do it, Pearl, and even if you can't, we love you anyway."

Not everyone in the Kingdom is kind and lovable. The gobble'uns for example... They have magic too and they;re not afraid to use it!

Pearl the Magical Unicorn, (2018) is the first book in a new series that celebrates magic, adventure and friends. 

ABOUT THE BLOG

Sally is Sally Odgers; author, anthologist and reader. You can find you way into her maze of websites and blogs via the portal here.(Sally is me, by the way.)
The goal for 2017 was to write a post a day profiling the background behind one of my books; how it came to be written, what it's about, and any things of note that happened along the way. 2017 is well behind us, but I ran out of year before running out of books. As of May 2018 I STILL hadn't run out of books, but many of those still to come are MIA by which I mean I don't have copies and remember little about them. There are more new books in the pipeline, and I'm certainly showcasing those, but in between times, I'm profiling some of my characters, places and objects. Thank you so much to everyone who's come along on this journey so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading