Thursday 20 June 2019

Nothing New

Nothing new under the sun? I think I've mentioned before that I have a private family tree for some of my book characters on Ancestry. It's private because I don't want people wasting their time trying to fit my people into our world. The website still sees it though and today it informed me it had found information on my "ancestors". The ones in question are Daniel Hillyard, Flora Chance and Chloe Fraser. MY Chloe Fraser is an Australian woman adopted as a small child by a couple with a daughter. Her adoptive parents are dead and she's now married to a pixie. Ancestry solemnly offers me Chloe Fraser from the England and Wales birth registry. MY Daniel Hillyard is a pixie man from near the alpenfee territory. Ancestry thinks he's American. MY Flora Chance, who is Daniel's wife, is, according to Ancestry, to be found in the Arkansas Country Marriages index... 


Chloe Fraser
England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1916-2007
View record hint
 
 
 
Daniel Hillyard
U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002
View record hint
 
Flora Chance
Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading